Vintage Lace Quilt | Paper Pattern
From Brittany of Lo & Behold Stitchery:
‘Vintage Lace is inspired by the beautiful intricacies of an old piece of lace. This design is delicate, dainty and feminine... yet extremely versatile!
- 3 sizes: Baby (48"x 48"); Throw (72" x 72"); Bed (108" x 108")
- This pattern assumes that you have a basic knowledge of quilting. It includes helpful diagrams, thorough instructions, alternate color-way ideas and a coloring page to plan your quilt.
- Skill Level: Confident Beginner
- Fat Quarter (Baby/Throw) or Yardage Friendly (Baby/ Throw/ Bed)
- WOF= 42"; if your WOF is less than 42" wide, you may need more yardage
- Pattern is for personal use only. Duplication of any kind is prohibited.
- You may sell quilts that you make using Lo & Behold patterns, but please give design credit to Lo & Behold Stitchery’